[Qgis-developer] Re: r15685 Project properties on Mac
wonder.sk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 04:35:34 EDT 2011
On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 2:35 AM, John C. Tull <john.tull at wildnevada.org> wrote:
> Hi Martin,
> Your update has added a non-standard menu item to the Mac platform. Now, a "Settings" menu item is present, but the items contained therein are found in other, more standard places. E.g., there is a "Preferences..." item under a "QGIS" menu item, typical of all mac applications.
> Perhaps a platform check is in order to exclude this change on macs.
so basically some menu items are shown twice - in different menus, right?
In the section of code where the menus are created/updated, there is
the comment pasted below. Please can you check that this is the
correct for mac?
* The User Interface Guidelines for each platform specify different locations
* for the following items.
* Project Properties:
* Gnome, Mac - File menu above print commands
* Kde, Win - Settings menu (Win doesn't specify)
* Custom CRS, Options:
* Gnome - bottom of Edit menu
* Mac - Application menu (moved automatically by Qt)
* Kde, Win - Settings menu (Win should use Tools menu but we don't have one)
* Panel and Toolbar submenus, Toggle Full Screen:
* Gnome, Mac, Win - View menu
* Kde - Settings menu
* For Mac, About and Exit are also automatically moved by Qt to the
More information about the Qgis-developer