[Qgis-developer] QGis Globe C++ Plugin in trunk build? (e.g. Mac OS X)

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Wed Apr 13 00:37:51 EDT 2011

Hi noli
On 13 Apr 2011 04:42, "Noli Sicad" <nsicad at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Would it be possible to include QGis Globe Plugin in trunk build?

Not quite yet, globe needs the threading branch. When i last asked, Martin
said that he might start merging at/after the hackfest.
I d love to help merging to speed up things but i think that Martin is the
best to do this since threading is his "baby".
> Is QGis Globe C++ Plugin in Windows and Ubuntu available now?
Yes, just clone my repo or pirmin's repo. We use it under ubuntu. I think
somebody mentioned using it on win. All the library exist for all
architectures so it shouldnt be a problem. Happy to get your feed back.

> Right now, I am using Mac OS X. Is it available for Mac OS X?
Yes itt should work. Let me know
>How you
> install it and where is located (i.e URL)?
Get all the dependencies, clone the repo, build.

> How to build i.e installer

http://www.bernawebdesign.ch/byteblog/2010/12/01/qgis-globe-plugin-installer-script
On ubuntu just adjust the settings in the first lines and execute the file.
It will ask you some questions, get all the dependencies, clone the repo and
compile. For other architectures read the installer to see which steps are
needed.

> Thanks.
>
> Noli
Ciao Marco