[Qgis-developer] QGis Globe C++ Plugin in trunk build? (e.g. Mac OS X)

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Wed Apr 13 01:17:15 EDT 2011

Hi noli
On 13 Apr 2011 06:51, "Noli Sicad" <nsicad at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Marco,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
Np

> Looking at the script in your blog, it seems that we don't need Qt
> library / framework / SDK to compile this, right?

The line:
sudo apt-get build-dep qgis

Gets all the needed dependencies for builing qgis.

http://www.bernawebdesign.ch/byteblog/2010/12/01/qgis-globe-plugin-installer-script/

> I got only 3G mobile broadband, quite limited download.
Depending of how many packages you need the download will be 150mb and up.
I don't have
> the Qgis build system from the source.
You need to be able to cimpile from source to get globe...

> Thanks.
>
> Noli
>
> On 4/13/11, Marco Bernasocchi <marco at bernawebdesign.ch> wrote:
> > Hi noli
> > On 13 Apr 2011 04:42, "Noli Sicad" <nsicad at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Would it be possible to include QGis Globe Plugin in trunk build?
> >>
> > Not quite yet, globe needs the threading branch. When i last asked,
Martin