[Qgis-developer] Re: some notes on building SAGA and its python bindings under Windows (to test and use Qgis-SAGA plugin)

Camilo Polymeris cpolymeris at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 04:57:24 EDT 2011

> Hi Camilo.
> Could you please start a wiki page, accumulating the info so far?
> Thanks.

Here is a short howto on building the SAGA Python API under linux:
https://github.com/polymeris/qgis/wiki/How-to-install-the-SAGA-Pyton-API

It is probably incomplete and my English is not the best, but it is a
start. I don't have access to a Windows machine to test them for
myself, but seems SAGA's website has decent instructions for that OS.
I have inserted a link at the end of the wiki page.

The rest of the wiki[1] is a collection of links to APIs and relevant
discussions on lists/fora, mostly as a reference for myself.

Regards,

Camilo

[1] https://github.com/polymeris/qgis/wiki/_pages