[Qgis-developer] creatensis.pl problem

David Silva Barrera dsilva at uci.cu
Fri Apr 15 11:50:17 EDT 2011

Well, I found out the script tries to download osgeo4w files and unpack then before real packaging.

But I already have osgeo4w downloaded local using osgeo4w-setup.exe with Advanced install/Install from local Directory.

And also installed and configured to develop and run Qgis (modifying windows paths as suggested somewhere else).

How can I make the script to take a shortcut??

Regards,

David