[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Summary of hackfest activities

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu Apr 21 04:10:09 EDT 2011

Hi all

Yes sorry about the dodgy editorial work - I did most of the write up
on my overnight flight and committed it in an airport stopover the
next morning having had only 2 hours sleep so needless to say it wasnt
my best work :-P

Anyway thanks to crowdsourcing, hopefully it now reads a little
better! (Thanks Marin :-)

Regards

Tim

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net