[Qgis-developer] Merging gis-newgis theme

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Tue Apr 19 05:02:38 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,
The results of Martin's poll look fine to me, except as Ramon suggested, if 9 is like B, instead of the 4-way arrow could it please have a small single arrow, like the icon to the right of 21?
It is too difficult to tell what the 4-way arrow is when it is small (even the single arrow could actually be improved to make it clearer).  A single arrow would also be consistent with the move-label and move annotation icons.

Good work :)

Alister