[Qgis-developer] Any ideas on the OS X color picker bug?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Apr 23 12:29:05 EDT 2011

http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3497

I'm holding on completing the workaround (I did a few in r15376) for now because there are so many color pickers, but if it comes to release time, I'll do it.  I added some details on what works and what doesn't.  The native color picker *can* work.  The workaround is my C++/Qt limit.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy