[Qgis-developer] White stripes when panning map

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Sat Apr 23 16:09:09 EDT 2011

Hi Ivan

Do the white stripes disappear when panning is finished?

I don't have this effect on my machines here, but it could be related to the
resize crash fix (http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/changeset/15771). Could you check
if the white stripes go away if you remove the few lines in qgsmapcanvas.cpp?

Regards,
Marco

Am Samstag, 23. April 2011, 21.49:39 schrieb Ivan Mincik:
> Hi.
> for few days I see big white stripes when panning (moving to sides)
> some vector map. It wasn't there before. Can somebody confirm ?
>
> QGIS: 15804M
> OS: Debian Squeeze Gnome, Debian Lenny KDE
>
> Thanks,
> Ivan

Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Sourcepole - Linux & Open Source Solutions
Churerstr. 22, CH-8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland