[Qgis-developer] Re: Why a standalone app?

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Sat Aug 6 11:43:02 EDT 2011

Hi Bob, I can't remember when th customization feature has ben added but
i think after 1.7. when you do the os4geo install b sure to chose the
qgis-dev package. here [0] i've a description on how to do it, just
ignore the globe part (or actually don't and try out globe as well well :)

ciao Marco
[0]
http://www.bernawebdesign.ch/byteblog/2011/08/02/qgis-globe-runs-on-win/