[Qgis-developer] Reorganizing GdalTools

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Aug 9 08:34:37 EDT 2011

Hi all.
Thanks Alex for rearranging the Raster menu, much more clear now.
A few questions questions:
* I'm not completely sure Contour should go under Extraction; it does not fit well
anywhere, but I think it is closer to Conversion than anything else. In this case,
the Clipper should go under Miscellaneous.
* Also, the order within submenus is probably best set on the basis of similarity; in
this case, I would place Near black closer to Sieve.
* Moreover, now it could be the right time to add a menu also for
http://www.gdal.org/gdal_fillnodata.html  and
http://svn.osgeo.org/gdal/trunk/gdal/swig/python/scripts/gdal_calc.py
What others think about these issues?
All the best.