[Qgis-developer] zonal statistics plugin (was: osgearth in Debian)

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 08:00:00 EDT 2011

Hi,

sorry if it not exactly related, but a few months ago it was committed
by Marco a "Zonal Statistic" plugin (that is still missing the toolbar
icon) that is available under Windows but it does not show under
Debian/Ubuntu. I guess it needed to change debian/control also in this
case.

cheers

-- Giovanni --