[Qgis-developer] zonal statistics plugin (was: osgearth in Debian)

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Thu Aug 11 18:19:08 EDT 2011

Am Donnerstag, 11. August 2011, 14.00:00 schrieb Giovanni Manghi:
> Hi,
>
> sorry if it not exactly related, but a few months ago it was committed
> by Marco a "Zonal Statistic" plugin (that is still missing the toolbar
> icon) that is available under Windows but it does not show under
> Debian/Ubuntu. I guess it needed to change debian/control also in this
> case.
>
> cheers
>
> -- Giovanni --
>
> On Wed, 2011-08-10 at 15:45 +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> > http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-grass-devel/2011-August/0108
> > 63.html so I guess now the Debian package could include also the globe,
> > right? thanks.

With 880540ba, Jürgen has added both plugins to the Sid package, thanks!
osgearth in Ubuntu Lucid, Maverick and Natty is now updated to the same
package version as Sid. So if the Sid deb is working, these Ubuntu packages
could be updated, too.

Regards
Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions