[Qgis-developer] profile plugins

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Fri Aug 12 10:44:07 EDT 2011

Dnia piątek, 12 sierpnia 2011 o 12:23:46 Paolo Cavallini napisał(a):
> Hi all.
> In Debian unstable, qwt5 -py has been dropped, and AFAICT perspectives we
> have to move to qwt6 (no py available yet). As a consequence, the profile
> tool plugin (possibly others?)

Value Tool, Scattergram, what else...

> is no longer working. Any plan to fix this?

I use PyQwt5 compiled from sources and don't notice any problems.
Unfortunately it seems to be only compatible with Python 2.5 & 2.6, while my
Qgis is currently compiled against 2.7, so I can't ensure it's working today
;)

Maybe I don't understand you, but I don't see any other way to fix it, while
there is no package available...

No problem to add support for PyQwt6 when it's available for me (=for Debian).