[Qgis-developer] analytical workflow

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 09:12:57 EDT 2011

There is PyQt Visual Modeller for R package (i.e. Red R) which is sort
of derivative of Orange.

Red R
http://www.red-r.org/

Orange
http://orange.biolab.si/features.html

This is similar to ArcGIS Model Builder.

The beauty of Red-R and Orange is uses python and Qt (i.e. PyQt), so I
can be easily adapted for QGIS instead of using WxPython which Grass
use.

Noli