[Qgis-developer] new plugin scenario

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Aug 27 21:11:13 EDT 2011

I believe for read-only access that does not require you to be a member
of the project we need to enable a gitweb service on the server or
something similar via apache - gitosis from what I know is for handling
authenticated actions on git repos over ssh.

I can explore this more is September.

Thanks,
Alex