[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Fwd: QGIS for android

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Fri Dec 2 06:00:47 EST 2011

Try installing the alogcat application and see what caused the error.
Thanks

On Dec 2, 2011 11:54 AM, "Amedeo Fadini" <fame at libero.it> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 8:10 AM, Marco Bernasocchi <marco at bernawebdesign.ch>
wrote:

>> Hi All,
>> Finally (for android QGIS) I'm back home.
>>
>> so here it goes to the installer: http://android.qgis.org/qgis.apk
>

> Great work, thank you.
>
> It doesn't work on my new Olipad Smart with android 2.3
> Dowloaded master-alpha.apk and putted it in the tablet: launched  the
installation process and went fine, the program crashed once and then asked
to download an install Ministro, downloaded Qt libraries, thne I.ve found
the Qgisfirst run icon, it seems that solves all dependecies without error
but at least when I launch the Qgis application I get the message