[Qgis-developer] Python Plugins web app Home Page proposal

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 13:42:11 EST 2011

2011/11/30 Alexander Bruy <alexander.bruy at gmail.com>:
> Great work! Really nice

Thanks to all commenters.

I've uploaded the new homepage template right now, I ended up leaving
the vertical bar in left position instead of the planned right
position because there were a lot of small CSS issue with the bar if I
put it at the right.

I think the CSS styles should be completely rewritten anyway, I
wouldn't spend too much time on that now.

The pieces are all in place now, we just need to put some meaningful
text in the pages :)

If somebody want to help with the pages, he will need access to the
control panel, please ask to one of the current admins (me, Gary
Sherman, Martin Dobias, Tim sutton).

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it