[Qgis-developer] Announcing the publication of Internet Success: A Study of Open Source Software Commons

Bob English bobengl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 14:51:10 EST 2011

Hi All,

I'd also like to announce the publication of a new book that may be of
interest to many of you.  Charlie Schweik, who is currently chair of the
OSGeo Education Committee, and I wrote the book based on five years of
empirical research funded by the US National Science Foundation.  It is
published by the MIT press and will be out in May, 2011.  You can find out
more about book on Amazon.com at http://tinyurl.com/d3e4545

I'm very excited about the book, and I hope it is not inappropriate to
mention it in this forum.

Thanks,
Bob

-----