[Qgis-developer] Composeur feature

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Tue Dec 13 11:25:56 EST 2011

 >Currently this is only possible per label, not for selected text. What
you ask is a simple "text editor". >Not sure if such components already
exist in qt? Marco, do you know?

QTextDocument can be used for such functionality. An example in QGIS
where this class is already used is the text annotation item.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Sourcepole -  Linux&  Open Source Solutions