[Qgis-developer] Georeferencer produces wrong (shifted) result

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 02:23:08 EST 2011

Manuel,

No, the correct one is the one on the left, which is the one made with
arcgis. I've made an screenshot
with transparency:
https://sites.google.com/site/openfiles2/home/errorgeorefARCG_QGIStransp.jpeg?attredirects=0&d=1
https://sites.google.com/site/openfiles2/home/errorgeorefARCG_QGIStransp.jpegw?attredirects=0&d=1

You can also note it in the first screenshot:
https://sites.google.com/site/filestemp2/home/error_georef.jpg

The points are correct (therefore the errors etc), but the
georeferenced image is shifted. May be the datum is not taken into
account
when the georeferenced image is created.

Agus