[Qgis-developer] Where to put plugins and documents ?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Dec 15 11:20:56 EST 2011

Il 15/12/2011 16:28, Alexander Bruy ha scritto:
>> Is there a recommendation to share the sources (such as
>> http://hub.qgis.org/projects/plugin-builder)?
> To share plugin sources you can use any SCM service such as GitHub, BitBucket,
> Google Code etc, or even setup own repo. AFAIK there are no strict
> recomendations
> on this.
IMHO it would be prefab to have a default location (git instance) for
all plugins, otherwise we'll end up quickly with a mess, especially
considering the number of plugins and plugin developers is quickly
increasing, and many of them will be possibly broken during the move to
2.0 APIs.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini