[Qgis-developer] installing on Citrix.

Daniel C dan.cumming at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 04:36:32 EST 2011

That's good to know - no difficulties at all? Just install and get going?

More fully what I'm looking at is it working with Windows Server 2003,
enterprise edition in one central office location, with those off
sight using Citrix web metaframe...

Just trying to save on those ArcGIS license costs...!

Dan.