[Qgis-developer] installing on Citrix.

Marica Landini bulma at ferrara.linux.it
Fri Dec 23 05:51:38 EST 2011

Hi all,
in our organization we also trying to avoid doing multiple local installs.
With the collaboration of our sys admin we are testing Qgis in Citrix
environment.

We are facing a strange problem with client C: drive mapping.

It's all apparently ok.
Users save or open files from their folders locally (e.g. C:\Documents
and Settings\user_name\...).
Suddenly users lost their connection with local drive.
QGis in Citrix environment can't connect to user local folder, so
users can't open or save their work.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

All the best, and thanks!

Marica