[Qgis-developer] Re: #4475 Add Data Type to Raster Calculator info

CzendaZdenda tramtara at seznam.cz
Fri Dec 30 09:12:28 EST 2011

Hi,

thanks Richard for this post.

I am not sure whether QGIS can read raster data saved in complex pixel data
types (eg CFloat32). I made one file using gdal_translate

gdal_translate -ot CFloat32 -of GTiff elevation.tif
elevationGDAL_CFloat32.tif

but still I can't open it in QGIS. I thought that QGIS uses GDAL library for
reading raster data, so there shouldn't be problem, but...

Does anyone know where could be a problem?

Thanks,
Zdenek