[Qgis-developer] #4475 Add Data Type to Raster Calculator info

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Dec 25 03:49:41 EST 2011

Hi (raster) devs,

Zdenek added a patch for the raster calculator about one month ago.

I tested his patch and found some issues, and he followed up with some
questions, for which I am not able to answer.

from: http://hub.qgis.org/issues/4475#note-6

[snip]
Does QGIS support rastar data saved in complex pixel data types (eg
CFloat32) at all?

I am asking, because I tried open file which I created using Raster
Calculator (GeoTIFF,CFloat32) and opened it in Grass with success. And I
also made GeoTIFF with CFloat32 pixel data format using Grass and I
can't open it in QGIS (same warnings: "Warning: GDAL data type is not
supported").
[/snip]

Can maybe somebody give him info, so he can update his patch?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde