[Qgis-developer] wps bakeoff? anyone interested

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 04:38:54 EST 2011

Nice a pleasure to meet you; sounds like you are rocking wps party.

Things are still taking shape for a "wps bakeoff".  I want to give each team a chance to think about if they want to take part or not. I expect some may need to wait for their normal IRC meeting etc.

So yeah; have a think; and we can chat about scope and schedule next week.

Jody