[Qgis-developer] wps bakeoff? anyone interested

Soeren Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 1 04:22:33 EST 2011

Hi Jody,
Horst Düster is the author of the QGIS WPS plugin, but because i have
updated the plugin recently with new shiny features i would like to
join the discussion too. And because i am the author of the
wps-grass-bridge which is in use by ZOO WPS, PyWPS and 52N WPS i can
offer some expertise in GRASS GIS 7 as WPS backend for benchmarks.

Best regards
Soeren

btw.:
Here you can see the capabilities of the QGIS WPS plugin, PyWPS,
wps-grass-bridge and GRASS GIS 7:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCnax9w1bCs