[Qgis-developer] Bug during resize of a MapCanvas using QGIS API

Federico J. Fernández federico.fernandez at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 14:19:45 EST 2011

Hi List,

I am having some problems with a custom application that I am developing
using QGIS API regarding resize events. I have a very large vector layer
that works perfectly if the window is maximized, but the execution is
aborted when the window is restored to a non-maximized state (it tries to
redraw but it quickly yields an unexpected error).

I think that this could be related to this bug:

  http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2714

But I don't know if there is a solution.

My operating system is Windows 7, I'm using Qt 4.7.1.

Thanks for your help.

--
federico