[Qgis-developer] Problems using QgsVectorLayer::selectedFeatures()

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 09:40:29 EST 2011

Hi Federico

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 1:49 AM, Federico J. Fernández
<federico.fernandez at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I'm developing an application using the QGIS API.
>
> At this point, I need to replicate the QGIS functionality for merging
> features in a given layer. I copied some parts of the code from qgisapp.cpp,
> but I have some problems.
>
> In short, I receive an abort from the compiler when the method exits at the
> point that the QList destructor is called.

I don't understand what's the problem. What do you mean by "an abort
from the compiler" - does it mean that your code doesn't compile? Or
is your application aborted at that point?
In what context do you call the selectedFeatures() method, what is the
expected result and what do you get instead?

Please describe your problem in more detail, otherwise we won't be
able to help you.

Martin