[Qgis-developer] Problems using QgsVectorLayer::selectedFeatures()

Federico J. Fernández federico.fernandez at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 09:46:00 EST 2011

Thanks Martin for your answer. I'll try to explain better.

> I don't understand what's the problem. What do you mean by "an abort
> from the compiler" - does it mean that your code doesn't compile? Or
> is your application aborted at that point?

I tried to mean that my application aborted at that point.

> In what context do you call the selectedFeatures() method, what is the
> expected result and what do you get instead?

I get the correct values.

I call it in a slot that is called when the user clicks the map with an
EmitPoint tool. But when the method ends and then the QList is destroyed,
the application aborts. I think that it has to do with the ownership of the
features, but it is strange because I'm getting a copy of the list... I
can't still figure out what is the problem. If I use a newly allocated
pointer for the List, everything works fine until I delete that object.

> Please describe your problem in more detail, otherwise we won't be
> able to help you.

Sorry, please fell free to ask further questions if it is still not clear.

Thanks again.

--
federico