[Qgis-developer] QGIS Source Compile and Plugin Development

maaza mekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 20:34:36 EST 2011

Yes, I need help until I find a solution to the plugin development.

I may have to hire my own plugin consultant to overcome this handicap.

I resorted to my working copy (I am glad I kept a copy of the
source and project files of the previous compilation) and now I
need help to see why it is not able to find the PyQT4 python
module. Any ideas where it is hiding?

Check the error log below from the +

Generating ui_frmVisual.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\Python25\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4\uic\pyuic.py", line 4, in
    from PyQt4 import QtCore
ImportError: No module named PyQt4
Project : error PRJ0002 : Error result 1 returned from 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe'.

Results
  Build log was saved at "file://c:\SW\qgispro\python\plugins\fTools\tools\ftools_tools.dir\RelWithDebInfo\BuildLog.htm"
ftools_tools - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.