[Qgis-developer] qgis web

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Mon Feb 14 11:37:55 EST 2011

Another simple solution is to call directly qgis command line to
generate a png on the fly, using the following options:
qgis --snapshot image.png --extent xmin,ymin,xmax,ymax data.shp

(for more details type "qgis --help" or "man qgis")

[I already gave you that hint on the list one month ago, but for a
different question].

Hope it helps,
Mayeul

Sujet: 	Re: [Qgis-developer] qgis rendering
Date: 	Fri, 07 Jan 2011 23:29:07 +0100
On 05 January 2011 at 13:18 +0530, Mohammed Rashad wrote :
> Is there any temporary image generated by qgis when rendering a
> maplayer either raster or vector?
>
> --
> Rashad

Hi Rashad,
I'm not sure, but if you want to generate a raster you can use the
File menu > Save as image

or, from the command line, the --snapshot option

Mayeul