[Qgis-developer] QGIS Source Compile and Plugin Development

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Sun Feb 13 10:09:30 EST 2011

On the other hand, if you want to develop a C++ plugin, what you need is to
be able to compile qgis from Trunk (or any other branch).  Have a look at
the qgis site [1] and you will find a lot of information...
As well, have a look at other plugins under src/plugins to see how other
plugins are done.
Ciao Marco

[1] http://qgis.org/en/documentation/developer.html

Marco Bernasocchi (mobile)