[Qgis-developer] Re: [saga-gis-developer] saga - qgis interface

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Feb 19 01:45:48 EST 2011

Il giorno sab, 19/02/2011 alle 01.09 +0100, Volker Wichmann ha scritto:
> please find attached a first approach - the script takes a module
> library name and a module name as input and parses all parameters. It
> prints out the parameters sorted by input, output and options and also
> prints out a final saga_cmd usage call.
>
> As Johan already mentioned, it will require some fine tuning in order to
> arrange the parameters in a meaningful way in the GUI dialog (i.e. like
> in SAGA GUI). The strict ordering in input/output/options is not
> suitable in this case. But I feel this is enough for starting a first
> implementation.

Just one note: please do not hesitate uploading the plugin even in its
first stages of development (just mark it as experimental), as soon as
it is more or less usable: in this way it will be far easier for all
interested to test it and give feedback (and perhaps get additional
developers on board).
Thanks.
--
http://www.faunalia.it/pc