[Qgis-developer] Table manager: fails to save on win

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Feb 21 01:54:34 EST 2011

Il giorno dom, 20/02/2011 alle 22.59 +0100, Borys Jurgiel ha scritto:
> Well, the problem is in access to an open file. While OGR can't
> delete/move/rename columns, tablemanager modifies it on its own and there the
> conflict occurs. It affects Win XP as well.
>
> Unfortunately I can't see any simple solution with the present tablemanager,
> so I've just disabled the Save button under windows :(

Hi Borys.
Could you please leave these notes somewhere, not to me forgotten? For
the time being you can use https://trac.faunalia.it/qgis_plugins/
but I think we really need a web site with a page for each plugin, and
the possibility to add comments, statistics etc.
What is still missing to move to the new django plugin infrastructure?
I can help if necessary.
All the best.
--
http://www.faunalia.it/pc