[Qgis-developer] Hackfest vs. Code Sprint

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Feb 21 06:03:47 EST 2011

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> On lun, 2011-02-21 at 10:45 +0100, Andreas Neumann wrote:
>> May I suggest that we call it "code sprint" in the future and if you
>>  agree, that we already start calling it "code sprint" for the Lisbon
>>  meeting?
>
> +1

 I thought the idea behind not calling it a "code sprint" was to
encourage non-coders (graphic designers, doc writers, testers etc) to
participate? Perhaps "Developer Meeting" or "Development Meeting"
(subtle difference)?

 I'll make it to one one day. At the moment struggling with swine flu
(data analysis, not the disease itself).

Barry