[Qgis-developer] hackfest Lisbon, Hotels

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 07:57:52 EST 2011

Hi all,

Paolo and Giuseppe had already reserved their flights and hotel room.

They will stay here

http://www.ibishotel.com/gb/hotel-2117-ibis-lisboa-saldanha/index.shtml

that is 30 minutes away from the venue by walk or 10/15 by metro.

I suggest everyone that want to come to the hackfest to start thinking
book early their flights and hotels as the hackfest days are near Easter
holidays and many tourist are expected to visit Lisbon.

You can find many good links at the usual page

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/5._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Lisbon_2011

Paolo also told me that a few of you are having problems with flights to
Lisbon. Well, have a look also for flights to Madrid or Barcelona, from
there there are many cheap connection flights with Easyjet or Vueling.
Ryanair also flights from Madrid to Porto, then you can reach Lisbon by
train.

cheers

-- Giovanni --