[Qgis-developer] hackfest Lisbon, Hotels

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 08:50:24 EST 2011

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Giovanni Manghi
<giovanni.manghi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Paolo and Giuseppe had already reserved their flights and hotel room.
>
> They will stay here
>
> http://www.ibishotel.com/gb/hotel-2117-ibis-lisboa-saldanha/index.shtml
>
> that is 30 minutes away from the venue by walk or 10/15 by metro.
>
> I suggest everyone that want to come to the hackfest to start thinking
> book early their flights and hotels as the hackfest days are near Easter
> holidays and many tourist are expected to visit Lisbon.
>
> You can find many good links at the usual page
>
> http://www.qgis.org/wiki/5._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Lisbon_2011

Hi Giovanni

it would be good if you could pick e.g. one hostel and one hotel for
us which are preferred, so that the number of locations where people
stay is minimized. It is simpler and more pleasant when you can meet
with others in lobby in the morning, have a breakfast and go to the
venue in a group.

Martin