[Qgis-developer] Raster providers

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 03:01:33 EST 2011

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 9:54 PM, Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com> wrote:
> Do you have anything else left on your todo list before you can merge to trunk?

It looks like this:
qgsrasterprojector.* qgsrasterdataprovider.* raster/qgsrasterlayer.* : 60 TODOs
qgsgdalprovider.*: 11 TODOs
qgsgrassrasterprovider.*: 8 TODOs
qgswmsprovider.*: 53 TODOs

But all those TODOs are not really problem, IIRC, before the merge I have to add
only fall back to precise reprojection if approximation fails (easy)
and code cleanup.

The problem with data reloading on update (G. Manghi reported) I would
like to solve in trunk
because it may need QgsLayer and renderer modifications.

Then, there are some places, usually constants which have
to be checked better (e.g. max error, in reprojection, minimum source
resolution etc.)
That can still be done in trunk, I think.

BTW: The approximate reprojection could may be used also for vectors?

Radim