[Qgis-developer] WktRaster 0.3

Maurício de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 04:45:41 EST 2011

So your gdal version is prior 1.7.
If you're on windows all you have to do is upgrade osgeo's qgis.
If you're on linux, ubuntugis and debian gis both have 1.7 compiled
repositories.
To get everything right, on qgis there is a description of the providers:
Help->About->Providers. There you can see against witch gdal version your
qgis is working.
Maybe I should say the version on the error dialog.
Best regards,
Mauricio