[Qgis-developer] WktRaster 0.3

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 05:00:58 EST 2011

Hi Mauricio,

On 1/5/11, Maurício de Paulo <mauricio.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> So your gdal version is prior 1.7.
> If you're on windows all you have to do is upgrade osgeo's qgis.

> If you're on linux, ubuntugis and debian gis both have 1.7 compiled
> repositories.

I just updated my QGIS 1.7 trunk nightly r14993M

This is OGR data provider (compiled against GDAL/OGR library version
1.6.3, running against GDAL/OGR library version 1.6.3)

This is the lucid nightly build.

I always ask (see my previous posting) in the QGIS developer mailing
about the building QGIS with GDAL 1.7.x

http://www.mail-archive.com/qgis-developer@lists.osgeo.org/msg00389.html

> To get everything right, on qgis there is a description of the providers:
> Help->About->Providers. There you can see against witch gdal version your
> qgis is working.
> Maybe I should say the version on the error dialog.

Thanks.

Noli