[Qgis-developer] Re: Raster providers

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 03:49:30 EST 2011

Hi Marco,
the code is quite ugly at moment, I still keep old pieces of code commented.

Regarding the reprojection, I would like to implement the approximate
reprojection (similar to mapserver you showed me) in
QgsRasterDataProvider::readBlock and overwrite it only in WMS
provider. GDAL warp is too slow (as expected) and no way to speed it
up AFAIK.

Radim