[Qgis-developer] symlinks in GRASS plugins

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Jan 11 13:09:31 EST 2011

I think the easiest solution to keep track of in the long run is to
simply allow the image file to be defined in the qgm file for a given
tool, and default to matching as currently done if none is specified.
Radim thought this was also a good approach and asked that a ticket be
filed for it (sounded like he might implement it).

Thanks,
Alex