[Qgis-developer] Plugins repository

Václav Řehák rehakv01 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 14:03:44 EST 2011

Dne 21. ledna 2011 19:37 Alessandro Pasotti <apasotti at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> Hi Václav,
> AFAIK the plugins app was already complete at the beginning of december even
> if it still needs some testing.
> The missing piece was the authentication bridge with OSGEO.
> I've seen some recent commits on github so at least somebody is still
> working on it:
> https://github.com/qgis/qgis-django/tree/master/qgis

I was able to login with OSGEO id and to upload experimental version
of my plugin.

However, the site still claims my plugin is not published and it is
not clear to me, how to publish it. If it requires approval by an
administrator, can you make it clear in the interface so plugin
authors are not confused?

Vaclav