[Qgis-developer] QGIS mobile GSoC 2011 weekly report #6

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Sun Jul 10 18:00:45 EDT 2011

Hi Tim,
we discussed with Marco and we first would like to have the normal QGIS
running on android (for tablets[say 10"], not thinking mobile phones
yet) using the normal GUI. Almost all dialogs have vertical scrollbars,
actually we could find only the layers properties dialog to not have it,
and we thought that beside being a very simple solution, adding a
vertical scrollbar to those dialogs would make them more similar to all
other and users of small notebooks, or netbooks (try opening that dialog
on an eeepc) would benefit as well.
any thoughts?
for mobile it is another story, there a new app is probably the way to go.

ciao
MArco