[Qgis-developer] QGIS-MapServer 1.7 GetFeatureInfo problem

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 14:32:14 EDT 2011

Hello Marco,

I tried on several clean Ubuntu and Debian installations (with ubuntugis packages) and always works with version 1.6 and never with 1.7.

After that I have tested the packages qgis.org/debian (http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Download#Ubuntu) and everything works without problems with version 1.7 (both in ubuntu and debian). Anyone confirms?

Therefore, I deduce that it could be a problem in ubuntugis packages or in any of its dependencies.

Best regards,
Pedro

PS: Now I have a small doubt, it is possible to define some of the layers published as not queryable (<Layer queryable="0">)? By default, all layers appear as queryable.