[Qgis-developer] plugins/providers are not libraries

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Jul 20 10:14:28 EDT 2011

Could we get a resolution on this:

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/3999

I've been putting off a Mac dev package for a while, partly while I figure out osgearth build stuff and partly because I don't want to package it without GRASS support.  (I don't want to use the workaround that may only be working by luck.)

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"The beast is actively interested only in now, and, as it is always now and always shall be, there is an eternity of time for the accomplishment of objects."

- the wisdom of Tarzan