[Qgis-developer] Print Composer crashing

Ramon Andinach custard at westnet.com.au
Wed Jul 20 19:16:39 EDT 2011

Hi Joze,

I'm presuming you wanted this back on the list.

Firstly, I can get this without using ECW or large page sizes or high resolutions.

Secondly, you've got two different problems there.

Large page sizes is a known bug - http://hub.qgis.org/issues/3687

And ECW support for ubuntu was described quite nicely just a few days back on the user list:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2011-July/012732.html
additionally, try here: http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/ECW

Hope some of that's a help.

-ramon.