[Qgis-developer] build without spatialite

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Fri Jul 22 16:05:00 EDT 2011

Hi all, I'm trzing to build qgis with no spatialite to simplify the port
to android. For I get to the linking of qgis core and then have a linker
error. so I decided to try to symply disable spatialite bz setting
-DWITH_INTERNAL_SPATIALITE=OFF -DWITH_SPATIALITE=OFF but I get this
error, any idea?

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:146 (MESSAGE):
   sqlite3 dependency was not found (try compiling with internal
spatialite)!
-- Pedantic compiler settings enabled
-- Debug output enabled
-- txt2tags not found - disabled
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they
are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the
CMake files:
SQLITE3_INCLUDE_DIR
    used as include directory in directory /home/marco/dev/qgis/src/core
    used as include directory in directory /home/marco/dev/qgis/src/gui
    used as include directory in directory
/home/marco/dev/qgis/src/providers/osm
    used as include directory in directory
/home/marco/dev/qgis/src/helpviewer
    used as include directory in directory /home/marco/dev/qgis/src/browser
SQLITE3_LIBRARY
     linked by target "qgis_core" in directory /home/marco/dev/qgis/src/core
     linked by target "qgis_help" in directory
/home/marco/dev/qgis/src/helpviewer
     linked by target "qbrowser" in directory
/home/marco/dev/qgis/src/browser

ciao Marco